Monday, March 23, 2009

MARCH 22, 2009

The puppies got toys for the first time Sunday night (22nd). Their teeth are coming in and they are really getting the hang of "playtime"





Toy hog...















Independence
















Fame & Justice














"I have all the toys now, too!"













Sleeping beauties











"maybe we can share..."
















































I'm not tired, really...












"gotcha"














Honor














Hope checking out the new toy





























































stick 'em up













Reign actually fell asleep nursing!




































Will my tongue get stuck to my littermate like a cold pole?




1 comment:

  1. Awww! My Lindy x PJ pups were born on 2/28
    here is there blog http://solsticekennels.wordpress.com/

    I'm going to add you to my blog roll so I can keep up with yours.

    Jinnie

    ReplyDelete